Friday 19 March 2010

The Blessed DSS Part 2

How to start this post ...I could not be more annoyed with these people and their rules ...

A bit of background is in order I think so here goes ...

I Came out of work in June of last year and despite an average of 6 applications sent off every week since then have not succeeded in landing another job ...

Naturally I signed on ....to be caught in the DSS trap part 1 ....under the new rules you cannot work on agency more than 15 hours 59 mins in a week without having to sign off and then wait 8 weeks while they process the paperwork to sign you back on again when the temporary contract ends ....

So much for agency work then ...

Then the Missus was made redundant ... could it get any worse ?

Its the DSS ....of course it could

Under the new rules as a dependant on me she is not allowed to sign on in her own right so she is added to my claim ... another 8 weeks without money with bills piling up ...jeez

When paperwork finally sorted out ...I get an extra £5 per week for her being on the dole as well ...(remember this fact) ....however we were now entitled to help with the mortgage ...this took about 2 months to sort out but when the dust settled ... we had enough in benefits coming in to keep us just above the breadline....

BY now of course our savings are wiped out ...the money that we got from my industrial injury is gone (allthough we do have the garage to show for that ...if it ever gets finished) and I have had to sell my car to keep food on the table ..

Then  ...some good news (or so we thought) ... THE MISSUS LANDS A JOB

THEN when we declare this good news the DSS STRIKE !!!

Due to this good news ....

1. MY benefit is now stopped as the missus is earning more than the threshold (£120 per week whoopee)
2. The mortgage relief is stopped .....

So from breadline ..we are now in danger of going under completely ...what to do now I dont know ...the missus wages will not even cover the mortgage payment let alone that the other regular bills and  ....oh yeah WE STILL HAVE TO FUCKING EAT !!!!!!

and now the DSS want me to attend a job start interview on Tuesday ...

Let me see ...I am receiving NO BENEFIT, our mortgage relief has been STOPPED ...and you bastards want me to waste my time attending one of your useless interviews where a DSS jobsworth will tell me that I am not looking hard enough for work .....YEAH LIKE THAT WILL FUCKING HAPPEN !!!!!!!!


Bastards

No comments:

Post a Comment